Transfer of armoured vehicles

First the seller must have a resolution of the Ministry of Defense, backed by private security, indicating the possession of an armoured vehicle.

After the buyer should approach the same institution so that, after some analysis, a new resolution authorizing the possession of the vehicle is issued to you.

To finalize the transfer must be submitted to Sim:
Resolution issued by the Ministry of defence.

Invoice from the company that shielded the vehicle.
Original property card.
Photocopy of the insurance.
5 years of taxes, or if it is less that corresponds.
The imprints of the vehicle.
The application of the national single form.
Payment of shielding to the Sim.
Payment rights.

When you buy a used car, the seller requires a certificate of tradition, where to get to know the life of the vehicle and what has been tested.

Article taken from the magazine portfolio.

Full article at:

Post a comment