SECURITY POLICY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
ARMOR INTERNATIONAL S.A., in its operations of generation and production of shielding systems recognizes the importance of human capital and the protection of the environment, for this reason from the highest level of the Organization undertakes to:
• To promote and maintain the physical, mental and social well-being of workers, contractors and visitors.
• Identify hazards, evaluate and assess the risks of each of the processes of the Organization, establish respective controls in order to prevent and minimize occupational accidents, occupational diseases or injury that may arise in each one of them.
• Protect the safety and health of all workers, through the continuous improvement of safety and health management system in SG-OSH.
• Comply with the applicable national regulations in the field of occupational health.
• Ensure that the activities of the Organization are carried out taking care of the protection of the environment.
To achieve this the Organization allocates resources level economical, technological and human talent; in order to establish priorities within the implementation, development and continuous improvement of the OSHMS with the commitment of managers, employees, contractors and visitors.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SYSTEM OF MANAGEMENT OF SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK
The ARMOR INTERNATIONAL company. S.A., express objectives of safety and health at work management system, in accordance with the policy on safety and health at work and consistent with the annual plan of work:
1. Reduce accidents and occupational diseases.
2. Strengthen knowledge of safety and health at work through the implementation of the annual training plan.
3. Effectively implement measures of prevention and control according to the identification of hazards, assessment, and assessment of the risks.
4. Perform evaluations medical required for the monitoring of the conditions of health of workers.
5. Comply with the legal regulations in the field of safety and health.
6. Establish risk management activities to priorities identified in the initial assessment of the OSHMS.